Problem with "Required" Item Fields

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #25872

Hi there,

I've come across a problem with Item Fields that are set to "Required" asking to be filled in for every product that uses an item field. Or in other words, it's not paying attention the category limitations.

In the following screenshot you can see that I've been asked to fill in the required fields that aren't assigned to this category (Renewal Subscriptions).

And in the next screenshot is the setup for the Recipient Name field, which has been assigned to the Gift Subscription categories only.

The problem only seems to apply to required fields as there is a Recipient Address 2 field, which isn't required, and doesn't appear in the error message of fields not filled in.

Thanks Nathan

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by nathan. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 7 months ago #25880

Please download again HikaShop from our website and reinstall it over your current version. This problem was in one of the first builds of the current version that we corrected since then.

12 years 7 months ago #25914

Thanks Nicholas, will do.

12 years 7 months ago #26258

Hi Nicholas,

I've downloaded what I thought was the latest build by going to "Your Orders" and downloading from the link in the order, but nothing's changed after updating - still getting the error.

Was I meant to download the "Starter" version of Hikashop that's available on the website?

Thanks Nathan

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 7 months ago #26262

Which version of HikaShop do you have ? 1.5.3 or 1.5.4 ? We published yesterday a new version which should definitely fix that problem so you might want to try again with it.

It's indeed the download link in the "your orders" menu of our website.

12 years 7 months ago #26265

Doh, I should have waited one more day!

I have 1.5.3 Business at the moment - I'll download 1.5.4 and see how we go.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds