Another Big BAG. Coupon code doesn't work

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #58545

- Simply doesn't work. When I add my code in checkout, doesn't change nothing. The price is still the same.

But:
- Doesn't work cart
- In Terms and Condition is always visible the word "ARTICLE" and seems impossibile do delete it.

I'm going crazy around Hika Shop....... :angry:

P.S. Look at my post number, on side. 60 post and never a solution. I have installed Hika Shop 2 month ago and still I'm not able to work because I'm still testing...
This situation is very frustrating.
It's not right having to waste so much time. Clarity and transparency should be the first requirements. Nobody forces me to use this component, but now that I am to 3/4 what should I do, start from the beginning by using another component? No

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by XMAster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
11 years 9 months ago #58605

You never replied to us:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/57282...a-qnormalq-cart.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...sibile-to-go-on.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/56902...st-for-hikashop.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/56899...e-name-category.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...-to-cartq.html#50852 (I asked several questions. You answered with two words. As someone else said in another message, if you want help give more information on the problem)

Solutions we gave:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/56901...gistration-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/56898...-custom-country.html

And I didn't look at the rest but it's not a battle.

I'm here to help. But see, you say that the coupon don't work, but you don't have a link with a test coupon so that we can test, and you don't give a screenshot of your coupon options. How can I tell you what is not configured properly ?

Regarding the article issue, as you can see, everyone else was able to do it. So it must be something on your end. I already offered to you to check your website backend for that issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds