New field in invoice for taxable import

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 6 months ago #73564

Is there a way to show another field into the invoice list before VAT value? I need a field for Italian Laws in invoices that reports the label "Imponibile" or "Taxable". This is the value on which I apply the taxes. So I should have something like this in the invoice list:

product1 : cost1
product2 : cost2
shipping : cost3
discount : -cost4
taxable : =cost1+cost2+cost3-cost4 (I need to report this value for italian laws)

VAT : cost5

Sub-total: =taxable+cost5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13100
11 years 6 months ago #73781

That's the code which displays the total in the invoice file that you can edit via Display->Views :

<tr>
								<td colspan="2">
								</td>
								<td class="key">
									<label>
										<?php echo JText::_( 'HIKASHOP_TOTAL' ); ?>
									</label>
								</td>
								<td>
									<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_full_price,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
								</td>
							</tr>

Just have the same code before it and change the $this->order->order_full_price by your taxable amount which is $this->order->order_full_price-$taxes and then change <?php echo JText::_( 'HIKASHOP_TOTAL' ); ?> by the name of that value.

11 years 6 months ago #73796

nicolas wrote: That's the code which displays the total in the invoice file that you can edit via Display->Views :

<tr>
								<td colspan="2">
								</td>
								<td class="key">
									<label>
										<?php echo JText::_( 'HIKASHOP_TOTAL' ); ?>
									</label>
								</td>
								<td>
									<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_full_price,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
								</td>
							</tr>

Just have the same code before it and change the $this->order->order_full_price by your taxable amount which is $this->order->order_full_price-$taxes and then change <?php echo JText::_( 'HIKASHOP_TOTAL' ); ?> by the name of that value.

Thanks for you reply. Would you consider to add this as feature for next releases? You have already done it for my answer and for Italian laws this is required, maybe not for other countries but it shouldn'r really be a problem, it's just a more detailed invoice...

I ask you to consider it 'cause I should start 2 other e-commerce and I would have a ready to go cart-software as hikashop without hack the viewn file for every new project.

Thanks in advice.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by deltafidesign.

• Thank you received: 13100
11 years 6 months ago #74067

I don't know. We'll see if there are more requests for it in the future.

The modification isn't complex and can be done with a copy/paste in less than 30 seconds so it's not really a problem even if we don't include it.
The thing is that it's a bit more complex to add than you think as we need to only display it when taxes are set and that it would have to be added to several other views to keep the consistency of the display of information throughout HikaShop.

11 years 6 months ago #74112

nicolas wrote: I don't know. We'll see if there are more requests for it in the future.

The modification isn't complex and can be done with a copy/paste in less than 30 seconds so it's not really a problem even if we don't include it.
The thing is that it's a bit more complex to add than you think as we need to only display it when taxes are set and that it would have to be added to several other views to keep the consistency of the display of information throughout HikaShop.

Yes, you are right, I didn't see it by this point of view. Hope you'll consider it anyway for future releases.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds