v2.0 ASUBS not working with coupon codes

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 6 months ago #75848

When people use a coupon code with 100% discount, the level gets set in ASUBS but the subscription not activated.

To be precise: the status is set to COMPLETE but not activated

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by zebrafilm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #75857

Hi,

I just tried to apply a 100% discount on a product with a subscription. The order is automatically confirmed and the subscription is created.

Which versions do you have ?
Can you give us screenshots of your configurations ?

11 years 6 months ago #75861

We run the latest components on everything, WSRV 2012 / IIS8 PHP 5.4

Normal purchases go through without problem but with the coupon code it just not only gets not activated, for some reason I can not even set them activated manually afterwards.
Also the discount is not passed on to ASUBS and therefor showing an amount that was never paid.

article setting:

Result in ASUBS:

All of these ordered the same item, the red ones with coupon code of 100% (= free)

It is not very urgent I have an overload of work at the moment so if there are more details needed I might need a little bit more time....

Bastiaan

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by zebrafilm.

11 years 6 months ago #76066

Hi,

I tried with coupon and with discounts, the both are working fine, the subscription is added in akeeba subscription.
Can you give me a screenshot of your coupon configuration ? So I can reproduce the problem on my end.

And when I was asking you which version you have, I was talking about the Joomla - HikaShop versions ;)

11 years 6 months ago #76068

Hika 2.0 latest (bugfixt version from yesterday)
Akeeba Subscriptions 2.5.0.rc1

Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #76315

Hi,

I don't understand why it's not working for you, I just tried your parameters on my end and it's working fine.
It's maybe due to your Akeeba Subscription version, your version is a rc1. Maybe some things needs to be corrected, could you try with the 2.4.x version of akeeba subscription ?

11 years 6 months ago #76319

OK lets wait for Nicholas to come back from the world conference. I noticed that when I log out en in again, the subscriptions get activated so yes it might be ASUBS related. I need some features of 2.5 so going back is no option.
Thanks for testing.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds