Here are the bugs:

i) Cart disappearing act for non-registered users

1) go to www.mephit.cz/cs/hry-na-hrdiny/v-cestine-slovencine
2) select third product and add to cart
3) notice that item is added to cart but then disappers
4) navigate to the Dungeons and Dragons
5) cart reappears

ii) Cart for unregistered users

I currently have set up in Configuration / Checkout tab Login = Yes and Registration = Registration hence I would expect quests to be not able to do a purchase at the moment (i've flushed my cache). In the long run, I want to enable customers to perform purchase without registration (but for that I need first problem to be sorted out.

iii) Cart overriding

When two or more quests are making a purchase they seem to override / share their cart.

Thanks,

Karol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 months ago #39065

i/ That's because of the cache of joomla. Please make sure that the cache option in the configuration of joomla and the system cache plugin are both deactivated and you should not have that problem anymore.

ii/ Your settings means that your users cannot checkout without registering/logging in. That doesn't mean that they can't add products to the cart.
If you won't want that, you will have to configure access levels to your products prices so that your users don't see the product price/add to cart button when not logged in.

iii/ That's not possible. Each guest has its own cart.
Note that if you're testing with the same browser, the session is the same, so you're the same guest...
Now it might just be a display issue because of problem i/

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #39102

Nicolas,

I had both joomla cache and system cache plugin disabled ... however my template had its own cache as well and that was the culprit. Problem solved.

Thanks,

Karol

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds