click through all sub categories

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #38942

I made a content module for my front page with top level categories, atv-utv-accessories.com/ it has a menu - Menu item for category listing module 216. I cannot figure out how to get this configuration to click through the sub categories to the products (the sub categories are showing- I marked them in a green div just so I can identify where I am accessing them from in the backend) but they click through to an empty page. I tried configuring the Display...Content Menus...Menu item for category listing module 216 (where I was able to turn the divs green) but any options I choose will not allow the product pages to be clicked to from their overlaying sub-category(the green divs)I tried sub elements filter...allow all subelements, but nothing changed. Thank you so much for you rhelp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 months ago #39068

Hi,

In that "Menu item for category listing module 216", you have the option "associated module" where you should have one products listing module enabled. If that's not the case enable one for it.

Also check the options of that products listing module so that the synchronization of the content is turned on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds