can't load thumbnails images

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 days ago #48299

hi, I migrated entire site on a new host company recently, everything works smooth, except for the thumbnails images of products.
I can't resolve this issue even in hours of work... can you help me?
this is an example (products in category, the thumb of categories works)

www.erboristeriadellabasilica.com/integr...pparato-respiratorio

for now hikashop only displays categories thumbnails and the default barcode (wich I temporarily replaced with a customized one)
help me please... it's my mother's site :ohmy:

Last edit: 12 years 3 days ago by sax. Reason: edited because of mistakes :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 days ago #48379

The files are probably missing in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload. Get them from your previous website and put them there and it should work.

By the way, your link is not working.

12 years 2 days ago #48464

ok, now I'll try, thanks!
ps link here is working, I think this is an dns spread issue :)

EDIT:
media/com_hikashop/upload folder is full of images of products... so the problem i not here, and permissions are 755, so hika should have access to this directory.. :(

Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by sax.

12 years 2 days ago #48469

mmmm.... so I performed a search in database, discovering for example this: product 964 (teapot sakura) is related with file 305 (photo of the teapot).
well: in file path column I can see the file name, and not the entire path. So I suppose the hikashop search the image always in the same directory (you suggest me it's /media/com_hikashop/upload, but the file here exist).
In backend -> hikashop -> global configuration -> file the path for upload is media/com_hikashop/upload/ so everything should be right... but it still doesn't load...
I'm demotivated...

12 years 1 day ago #48547

I'm still not able to access your website.

Indeed HikaShop searches for the file in the upload path of the configuration.
Do you see the image in the edition of the product in the back end ?
Do you have a line for it there even if it doesn't display the image ?
Could you do a screenshot maybe ?

If you click on the thumbnail on the product page, do you see the image in big ?

11 years 11 months ago #48974

in the editor in the backend the image of products still doesn't load, also if there's a line for it in the database...
in the frontend/product page I can see the image and it zooms in popup, but (for layout purposes) I made it hidden via css (display: none - simply)...
the strange is: categories thumbnails works without problems.
here are two screens: one for category page and one for product page (the image in product page came up via the article in product description)
thx!

EDIT: ps. I changed the default barcode with the shop logo :) ...and it loads!

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sax. Reason: adding post scriptum

11 years 11 months ago #49048

I'm not following. Does it work now ?

You say that it works for the product page but not for the products listing page, is that right ? If so, did you edit some of the views of HikaShop ?

11 years 11 months ago #49142

exact: it works in product page but not in products listing page.
yes, I removed the image in product page via css, because like this I can compose every product layout in the article (in the screenshot, for example, there is a table with the candy on the left and the text on the right).
but in products listing the thumb doesn't load (and this problem happens only now that I'm on the new host company)..
and the incredible is that the categories listing works correctly, loading the relative thumbnails. :dry:

11 years 11 months ago #49221

Maybe that's because HikaShop is not able to generate the thumbnails ?

If I look at the image on the product page (here for example www.erboristeriadellabasilica.com/integr...3-echinaid-caramelle ), it's also the barcode image which is displayed. So it means that it really a problem with the image, not with the CSS changes you made.
Either the image is not in the folder, or it cannot be accessed, or something like that.
Could you give the exact name of the image file for that product so that we can check it ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: sax

11 years 11 months ago #49258

ok, I checked it in the database, because in the backend there's nothing about the image (and it doesn't save it if I re-upload an image)
the file name in database is: ec_caram.png
this name is written in the file_path column, the file_name column is empty.
file_id 379, file_ref_id 923 (the product id, this is exact)
I'm going crazy, thank you for now!!!! :)

11 years 11 months ago #49302

When you upload the image, you need to save the product. Otherwise, the product is not attached to it.
Could you provide a back end access so that we can look at the problem ?

11 years 11 months ago #49330

yes I know, it doesn't work even ater saving.
ok, I'll send to you acces credentials in pvt - thx!

11 years 11 months ago #49470

Hi,

Could you try to turn on the "debug mode" option of the joomla configuration screen and they try again? That might display an error message. The access you provided does not allow us to do that.

11 years 11 months ago #49474

yes, debug is now on, and I get a message suddenly when I try to enter in the product editor:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'file_ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM sax_hikashop_file WHERE file_ref_id = 964 AND file_type='product' ORDER BY file_ordering, file_id

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
4 require_once() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
5 JController->execute() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:35
6 hikashopController->edit() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754
7 hikashopController->display() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:838
8 JController->display() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1032
9 ProductViewProduct->display() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:715
10 ProductViewProduct->form() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:23
11 JDatabase->loadObjectList() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:236
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1071
13 JError::raiseError() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:542
14 JError::raise() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

EDIT: also I gave you superuser access now

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sax. Reason: adding post scriptum

11 years 11 months ago #49611

Ahhh, now I understand why it doesn't work.
You have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please follow the instructions and run the query corresponding to that missing field via phpmyadmin and it will then work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sax

11 years 11 months ago #49828

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds