YRC Freight Plugin

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #54147

First off I'd like to thank everyone involved in the production of HikaShop. My most recent project had the store built on VirtueMart and I can't even begin to explain how big of a mistake it was, I ended up rebuilding the entire site to use HikaShop and I haven't had any unsolvable problems.

I did a search but haven't come up with much in these forums. Has there been any thought about a freight option? The UPS is great for most stores, but ones that ship bulk product require freight.
Yellow Freight (now YRC Freight) is about the largest and most commonly used services.

They have a nice API, I don't think it would be too difficult to integrate but I'm not familure enough with the workings of HikaShop to do it myself. www.yrc.com/ecommerce-shipping/freight-api.html
Could this be a part of the next release? I'd be willing to partially or maybe fully fund it's development.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13099
11 years 10 months ago #54226

We have a documentation available for developers wishing to develop payment/shipping plugins here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

We'll be more than happy to include a plugin if you can find someone to develop it for you on your end. We can help should you (they) have any questions on that end. we prefer that solution as it allows us to focus on HikaShop's internals...

Alternatively, we can develop it for you. If you're interested by that, please send a quote request via our contact form: www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Also, we will require the implementation guide of yrc's web service in order to be able to give you the quote. Send please make sure that you have it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds