invoice PDF logo

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 9 months ago #58752

Just installed the PDF invoice attachment plugin and it looks good. Thanks for that.

Some remarks:
One question comes up: Would it be possible to add a logo to the shop in general and to the PDF invoice in specific?
I could alter the invoice.php but it would be nice if it gets a place in the system.
Like adding a variable in the Address templates or so?

Would be nice to lift the CSS out of the PHP file so it is a bit easier to adapt.

Did not get the PDF invoice when I ordered the plugin, are you not using it?

Might be good to create some links on the Hika webite so it is a bit easier to find 'extra' things like this. Now you need to know or search in the forum before you can find it.

Bastiaan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Unlimited
11 years 9 months ago #58801

Hi,

You can alter the invoice.php file or create your own one at media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php
The invoice plugin contains an overwrite system so if this file is defined, it will use that one instead of our default one.
That's the best way to customize the plugin and make sure your changes won't be overwritten during the update.

Did not get the PDF invoice when I ordered the plugin, are you not using it?

:D Not yet. We will use it ourselves as soon as we update our website, it's planned.
But many other websites are using it already, it has been developed and tested on a client with thousands of orders.

Might be good to create some links on the Hika webite so it is a bit easier to find 'extra' things like this. Now you need to know or search in the forum before you can find it.

Definitely, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds