• Thank you received: 2
7 years 7 months ago #248565

-- url of the page with the problem -- : kosmima-gkiotli.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 47.0.21.188

Hi,
I have maκe a general filter with "HikaShop Filter Module" and a filter in Display->Filters named "general search" (I have made and other 98 filters in Display->Filters for specific menus in site) and combine that (the "HikaShop Filter Module" and the "general search" ) with purpose to search by product_code and product_name. I have placed the module on left of my site, but when I perform some search the filter is displayed also on other two places like is showed on the picture number "1" that I have attached. Also it appears on the place of the other filters that I have made, like it is showed on the picture "2" that I have attached. What can I do to appears only on the left of my site? (For now I have disabled the filter "general search" because don't looks like I want).

Thanks in advances.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 7 months ago #248587

Hi,

1. In the menu item id setting of your HikaShop filter module, you've entered the id of the target menu item. In your case, it's the id of the menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-product-listing". So edit that menu item via the Joomla menu manager, and turn off the "filters" display setting if you don't want to display the filters at the top of the products results listing.

2. If you don't want your input filter to be displayed at the top of categories, edit that filter via the menu Display>Filters, and in the "category" setting, select the main category of your shop and turn off the "include sub categories" setting. That way the filter won't show with the other filters at the top of your listings.

7 years 7 months ago #248672

Hi,
I have made the changes that you said but now I have no results. I have attached images of the changes that I have done to tell me were I have make mistakes. Each files name describes from what is

Thanks in advances

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 7 months ago #248674

Hi,

I said that you should select the main category in the "category" setting of your filter, I didn't say that you should change the category of your menu item.
So please revert your change and make sure that you do the changes as described.

7 years 7 months ago #248725

Hi,
I have put and the main category in the "category" setting of the filter (as the image) but occur the same. I don't know what is mistake.

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #248785

Hi,
I have find the solution, the problem was on menu "Products listing" the option " Sub elements filter" must have the option "all sub elements". I had put the "Direct sub element" for this reason I took no results. I attache an image to help and other users if they have same problem.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds