database error when I make a site copy.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #35675

Hello,

I'm trying to make a copy of my hikashop site but when I import database I have the following message error:

/*!50001 CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED *//*!50013 DEFINER=`xxxxxxxx`@`localhost` SQL SECURITY DEFINER *//*!50001 VIEW `tmsr_hikashop_click_view` AS select `a`.`user_id` AS `user_id`,sum(`b`.`click_partner_price`) AS `click_price` from (`tmsr_hikashop_user` `a` left join `tmsr_hikashop_click` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`click_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`click_partner_currency_id`)))) where ((`a`.`user_partner_activated` = 1) and (`b`.`click_partner_paid` = 0)) group by `b`.`click_partner_id` */;

MySQL ha dicho:  #1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation

It seems to be something related with the affiliate program.

Some idea about this problem.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 months ago #35681

Hi,

That's because your mysql user on your new server does not have the permission to create views.
You should either:
1. Export all the tables but the ones finishing by "_view" on your old server. That way, you won't have the problem when importing it. Views are not critical to the functioning of HikaShop. They are just used to display the statistics of affiliations.
2. Ask your new hosting to allow you to create views.

12 years 3 months ago #35843

Hello Nicolas,

1. Export all the tables but the ones finishing by "_view" on your old server. That way, you won't have the problem when importing it. Views are not critical to the functioning of HikaShop. They are just used to display the statistics of affiliations.

Sorry for my bad english but I don't understand what you said in point 1.
What does I have to do?

Thanks for support.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 months ago #35844

When you export your database via phpmyadmin, make sure that you unselect the tables finishing with _view in their name. That's what I meant.

12 years 3 months ago #35847

Ok Nicolas, thanks

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds