Order export, TAX/VAT spesification

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 8 months ago #62784

I've tried the order export function, but can't seem to get the information I need in an easy way. First of all I think it would be great with some more flexibility regarding to what order information you want to export. I guess there are more people like me that are only interested in a small piece of information and can be overwhelmed by all the columns in the CSV-file :-) Most important: a date-range selection. I used Interamind Report when struggling with Virtuemart earlier, and found it to be very easy and flexible to use.

I have several tax-rates in my store, and need to have a report on the total sale each month for each tax-group. I would like to have a column for each order that adds up the total taxes for each tax-rate for each order (like "total 0% tax for order x", "total 15% tax for order x", etc). Then it would be easy to sum up the totals for the different tax rates in for example Excel. But when I export the order information as it is today I get one line per order, and it makes it difficult to sort out the different products.

Any easy way to fix this?

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Odda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 8 months ago #62864

Date range selection is on the todo list.

The order_tax_info column contains the information related to the tax division for each order. However, is it serialized.
It would require some development to deserialize the data in that column and display each tax amount in different columns. So it's not really possible unless you have a developer do it for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds