Sales this month and main statistics not updating

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #82475

Hi there,

I had a working shop until I had to restore my website to an earlier backup because of another screw up :( After restoring my website back to a previous backup my Ideal (dutch payment plugin) stopped working correctly, after payment the customer would normally be redirected to the website but now returns to a blanc page www.molenmessen.nl/index.php?option=com_...pl=component&lang=nl and I also noticed the sales over the last month graphic and main statistics isn't updating at all. Even though orders are placed sales this month and orders created remains zero.
I tried deleting the whole database beginning with an absolute clean install, downgrading joomla, checked msql alter privileges, and all owner rights and if files are writable but can't seem to find anything causing hikashop to not function correctly like it did before. I hope you have any ideas about what seems to be the problem?
Thanks very much for answering!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82605

Hi,

Have you tried to set your old parameters on your iDeal plugin ?
Try to install the last release of HikaShop over your backup. Maybe the HikaShop version of your backup don't support the new widgets.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thalia30

11 years 4 months ago #82615

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply! Yes, the old parameters where used in the Ideal plugin and double checked

I tried everything I could come up with including a whole new fresh install of joomla and the latest hikashop version, but the problem remains the same. Sales reports are not being updated this is a problem but our main problem is not returning to the shop after canceling or completing payment but I guess sales not being updated and not returning to the shop could be related?

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82716

Hi,

Yes it's certainly related, I don't really know the iDeal plugin, could you give us a screenshot of your plugin configuration ?
Are you sure that your account is still valid ?

11 years 4 months ago #82811

Hi Xavier,

We will try to use a different Ideal component to see if that one works, but I still haven't been able to fix the monthly sales report not updating. Here is a screen shot. The last orders are updating fine, but no monthly sales or orders created today as you can see :) Hope you have an idea on how to fix that. Thanks for your response!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13075
11 years 4 months ago #82969

Hi,

In your screenshot, I can see that all your orders are "created". However, the "sales this month" statistic only accounts for confirmed or shipped orders since "created" have not yet been paid.

11 years 4 months ago #82990

Hi Nicolas,

The main statistics screen was updating with order status created in the past. I've changed the status of different orders from created to confirmed and shipped but sales and orders created still remains zero. Hopefully you can tell me were to search for the cause of the statistics not being updated. Thanks! :)

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 3 months ago #84353

Hi there,

It looks like we have a bug there, could you send me and FTP access and a backend access?
Thanks

11 years 3 months ago #85519

Hi Eliot,

Our server is being updated to another php version. As soon as that is finished I will test again to see if the problem remains, if so will give you FTP and backend access. Thanks very much for your help!

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 3 months ago #85573

Hi,

Alright, just post in this topic to let us know!

10 years 11 months ago #105665

Hi!!

After updating our server the problem is solved. Thank you very much for your support, service is really outstanding!

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds