Pictureblue template editing

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #83772

Hello,

could you please help me with changing some colors in the pictureblue template? See attached files for details.

1. I have a wider template than Hikashop 3 products in row is. How can I make the products list wider to fit my template width?
2. Where can I change the color of the link in Hikashop cart?
3. Where to change the color of the background of the "No payment methods found" message?
4. Where to change the background color of Billing address field?
5. Where to change the background color of the checkout field.
6 Where to change the background color of Payment method field?
7. Where to change the background color of the field with total in checkout screen?
8. Why is the facebook likes count icon hidden behind the Pin it icon?

How can I switch the hover image over Add to cart button off (pictureblue template)?

Thanks
Vaclav

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #84083

Hi,

All of your questions need some CSS knowledges, so I think that you should maybe read the CSS documentation to begin with.

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

11 years 3 months ago #84761

Hello Mohamed,

thanks for your reply. I have changed many styles in that template but these are the ones I cant find where to change.
I dont want to bother you so could you please help me with only these at least?:

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Vaclav

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 3 months ago #84920

Hi there,

Here are some element of answer, however, a link to your website would have been helpfull to be more precise:
1. Theoretically the rows should use whole space, try to look with firebug if there is anything in this space, maybe an empty you forgot to delete
2-3-4-5-6-7. Actually for these question you always have to follow the same process. Let's take an example with your second question. Do a Right click on the link and open firebug (or "examinate this page") to look at the class which include the link. You'll see it's hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value hikashop_cart_value . Then edit your frondend css in System>Configuration>Display. In this case you'll have to add something like:

.hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value hikashop_cart_value a{
  color:red;
}

the "a" added at the end of the class specify the element on which your rule will be added, in this case, the links.
Just try it by yourself for your other question. If you really can't achieve what you're looking for, I'll help you but you may understand that we don't have that much time do that kind css customization.

8 - Try to update, we have changed few things in the social plugin and it may solve the problem :).

The following user(s) said Thank You: vaclav

11 years 3 months ago #85175

Thanks for your time Eliot.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds