Prices Doubling

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #84142

Hi guys, have a slight issue..

I have placed all my products into the Hikkashop area, set my prices etc..Upon testing I noticed that when a product is added to cart it doubles the price..For eg..My product say is 4.99, it shows as 4.99 and also shows as 4.99 in the receipt area (Prior to checkout) It states the Payment Fee is 4.99, then underneath that it states final total 9.98? I double checked it out and proceeded to checkout and checkout is 9.98, not the 4.99 its supposed to be..I'm using alpha points as an alternative payment system and that seems to work fine but the totals completely out..

Most likely a setting I have wrong, but no discounts or such have been applied, minimum order totals is set to 1...Any ideas why its doubling the price?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #84144

No stress, played around and fixed it....I think :)

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 3 months ago #84224

Hi,

If you have details about your fix, it could help other people in this forum :)
Like that, I don't have idea about this problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 3 months ago #84234

No probs Jerome but no expert LOL so hopefully I don't cause any issues for anyone :)

The prices we're basically doubling on checkout. I double checked all the actual products to make sure it was something silly like I used the wrong minimum order..but all that was set to 1 so I figured it wasn't the problem..The only thing I had left to really check was the payment plugin I'm using (Paypal and Alpha Points) I thought there may be an issue in here as when it was first installed I probably fiddled with things I shouldn't have..I noticed in the Paypal Plugin that I had 100% set in the percentage box (That reminds me I better check my alpha point plu-in).. I must have originally thought that this was to make sure when using Paypal that it was 100% of the required purchase amount..I think setting this to 100% actually doubled the payout figure..Once I changed it to 0% it fixed this issue of the price doubling in checkout...

Well I assume it did LOL as after I changed that and double checked everything again the correct prices we're being displayed..Can only hope I did the right thing LOL, but it seems OK know and I don't think I fiddled with anything else that may have fixed it...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds