New to Hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #88217

I am new to Hikashop . I have installed HikaShop Starter 2.0.0, Joomla!Online Store Component on Joomla 2.5.8.

By reading through the details of the product and viewing the Demo, I believe this e-commerce product really suit what my client wants.

I need to get my head around it before I meet with my client to convince my client to buy the Business version.

With the Started version after its installed onto my Joomla, I want to be able to use the Menu I have created in Joomla. I need to do the shop show something Like the Hikashop demo. How to do I get the menus to show at the Frontend. I am following the Documentation but my menus still don't show at the Frontend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 2 months ago #88245

Hi,

You have to create a menu in the joomla backend and select the type "hikashop" in the popup.
After that, you would be able to modify the option of your HikaShop menu into HikaShop Display > Content menu.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #88379

Are you able to provide me specific instructions. I have the menus created already and I have chosen Hikashop, but my menus are still not showing at the front end. Take forexample the Home Page. I cannot see the page at the front end. Please give me specific instructions.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #88408

Hi,

This problem seems to be Joomla related, and not HikaShop.
Are you sure that a module is assigned to the menu with the hikashop menu items in it ?

In Joomla > Menus > Menu manage, see if a module is assigned on the desired menu.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds