Product Picture and Title Not Displaying Properly

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #91018

Hello,

I just updated my business edition and now when you click on the item from the category page the picture is not displaying on the product page and the title for the item is the "product code" instead of the description. Attaching screen shots. It has been quite some time since I have done anything with the backend of the site.....but it was working properly on the old version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 2 months ago #91086

Hi there,

It looks like you forgot to attach the screenshot.
Anyway, if you post it, could you also join a link to your page?
Thanks

11 years 2 months ago #91355

Sorry they must have unattached when I was editing.... Link to the website is reefpets There are only a couple of products on there (category acropora or all coral) because I haven't reloaded the site until everything is working properly.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by reefpets.

11 years 2 months ago #91452

OK I managed to remove the product code from the product page but I do not know where or why the thumbnail picture on the actual product page is not showing up. The link works properly if you click on it but it just shows the gray box. Please let me know where I can fix this.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #91642

Hi,

Via FTP can you try to delete the image "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_175x175/img_2191.jpg" and then reload the product page.
If it doesn't work, delete the previous image again and "/media/com_hikashop/upload/img_2191.jpg" and then in the backend, edit the product and remove the picture and add a new one.

11 years 2 months ago #92109

OK I did that and nothing has changed. My site is live and there are still several items on there all of which have been newly loaded. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get this resolved. If you click on the little gray box its still enlarged the picture and shows it properly so something is wrong with the thumbnail display on the product listing page. Please help. Heres the link all of them are doing it so pick any item to view. Reef Pets

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 2 months ago #92133

Hi there,

I just took a look and if you use the inspect element feature of your browser, you can see the link used for the thumbnail.
This link ( www.reefpets.com/media/com_hikashop/uplo...175x175/img_2191.jpg ) redirect to an error page of the server.
So I don't really know if there is something special about it but it seems that the error come from Cloud access.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds