Lost customization after upgrade

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #91817

Hello,
I just upgraded to the latest version of the business Hikashop in my Joomla 2.5.9 version, but some of my customizations have disappeared. For example, in the Registration form for a new user, I had "Please enter your buisness informtion" and now it says "Address Information". Also, the only country I have is US and all the states are listing from France ( i think? ). Here is the test site: www.americanhospice.org/test .

Those are just 2 places but I"m afraid there is more since I'm just getting started.
Thank you for any insight,
C.Lippert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 2 months ago #91903

Hi Lippert,

Configuration and customization are usually well saved if you did it using the Hikashop views editor.
About the registration, I guess this is just a translation that you made, take a look at the language file to see if it's still the same thing.
If you changed the translation through another way this is normal that you lost it.
About the loaded state, take a look at the default value of the custom field "state", set it back to the right value and it should be ok :)

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #92051

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup for your help! The states actually reappeared after setting up the country default in the customizations and the language file was in fact as you suggested different in the prior version. So far no other problems have surfaced.
C Lippert

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds