Hang time on checkout using paypal.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #93026

I had installed the Shop with no issues and was able to configure it the way that I wanted, all the product that I have listed in my store are there and show and are able to successfully be added to the cart. Once I or the "customer" go to check out with the PayPal options selected and hit next my mouse pointer shows as if my computer is thinking... About two minutes there after the page will show the redirect to PayPal, once I hit the redirect link everything from that point on out loads smoothly any idea as to why I'm having this problem? Any help that you guys can provide would be great you have been so much help thus far and hate to continue to bother you. Thanks again ahead of time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #93090

Hi,

Could you give us a link to your website and a test account to see which process is taking time ?

11 years 2 months ago #93160

You should have a PM in your inbox with the information you had requested, thanks again. If you need any other information please let me know I'd be more than happy to provide it.

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by smODesigns.

11 years 2 months ago #93213

Have you tried with a not free product ?
Could you give us a screenshot of your checkout configuration, and paypal parameters ?

11 years 2 months ago #93327

Hey I see that you logged into the site last night and tried to make a purchase as I had mentioned in the PM I sent you with the information you will see that i had said that if you go to "Melee" and select Hammer for instance it will add to the cart with no issues but its the checkout there after that I have the issue. The hammer I did set a price point for, but as you had requested here is the SS of the settings of the plugin.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by smODesigns.

11 years 2 months ago #93385

Hi,

First of all, your PayPal url must start with "https://".
And you have to click on the "Refresh IPs" button, else it will not work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: smODesigns

11 years 2 months ago #93517

Xavier thanks again for consistently taking the time to assist me with my issue. As noted I did make the changes that you had mentioned though this time I'm able to hit the redirect page witch is a step in the right direction. If you follow the following steps you will see the issue that I'm having in regards to the checkout.

Login using the test account I provided you
Once logged in visit under "Shop" menu "Melee"
Select the Hammer (should add to the cart with a $ attached.
Select checkout
Select PayPal then Next after confirming PayPal as the checkout method

At this point if you allow the page to continue to load you will see the issue I have been running into it will take about 2 minutes for the redirect to catch from that point within 3-5 seconds it should take you to paypal if your unable to recreate this please let me know.

Thanks again.

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 2 months ago #94001

Hi,

I just tried to look at the problem on your website but all I get is the error message "No payment methods found" on your checkout and I can't finish the order.
It seems that you change some settings of the paypal plugin leading to that.
Here is a FAQ which explains how to find the cause of that error:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

Regarding your issue with the redirect, I would need to be able to finish the checkout in order to look at what's going on during the redirect phase.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds