HIkashop 2.1.1

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #94316

HI

I just installed Hikashop 2.1.1 and tried to create a product. When I click Save I get the following error:

Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jqxmt_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_access`,`product_group_after_purchase`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'test','','','','','','test','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','all','','main','','1363175949','1363175949' )

Thanks

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 2 months ago #94336

Hi,

Please redownload from our website and reinstall HikaShop 2.1.1 and the problem should be fixed.

Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds