Thumbnails on Product Page Not Working

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #95378

Hello,

I previously contacted in regards to this issue and have yet to resolve. The last thing I was told is that it seemed to be a server issue with cloud access. I have contact them as well and that is not the issue.
I have logged on via FTP and deleted all of the thumbnails and reloaded as I was told previously and that did not work either. The problem lies with the thumbnail image. When I look at the address of the thumbnail that comes up on the product page where there is an error icon (see screenshot) it says the address is www.reefpets.com/media/com_hikashop/uplo...dictor_501422407.jpg . But from what I can see that directory does not exist and that is why there is the error. Prior to my last upgrade this was not a problem so I have no idea where to fix it but the product page is trying to pull the thumbnail from a folder that is not there. Please help :)
I do have my product page thumbnail size set to 100X100 because that folder does exist but I do not know if there is a file under "display" where I may have previously customized the size or something and with the upgrade it was not transferred over.
http://reefpets.com Here is a link to the site as well as I have put a couple of "test Pieces" so that you can see the issue.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 1 month ago #95424

Hi,

It seems to be working fine with the two test products.
If you set the image size and then create the products and upload the images, it should work properly.
When changing a size parameter, you can can delete all the thumbnails and HikaShop will create them again in the right size.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #95486

I had to rename the thumbnail folder and that got it working. Somehow in the update the original size thumbnail folder was replaced with a new one and the product page was still looking for the old one.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds