Alpha User problems

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #96671

Hi!

We recently bought the Business edition, and we have a working site without any issues - except for the Alpha User Points plugin, which we can't configure the way we want. The user rewards option was one of the main reason we choose Hikashop. We wanted this implemented on our site anyway and this was a big plus from Hikashop.

The first issue appears when a user pays with his points. Each time he uses points to pay with, the used points are given back to him instantly. Even a notice appears saying this.

The second issue appears when a user choose to pay with his points. But when he selects from the list the "Pay with points" option, nothings happen - the bill doesn't get recalculated, as expected. It does however, if we set the plugin to use virtual coupons. But in this case the user doesn't have any control when to use his points, everything happens automatically, so we don't wan't to use this. What we want is this: on checkout the user can choose whether he is going to pay using one of the classical options, or is going to use his points for this, partially or the entire bill.

Can this be done?

We are using Joomla 2.5.9, Hikashop Business 2.1.1 and Alpha User Points 1.8.3

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #96702

Hi,

Can you show me with some screenshots how did you configured your AUP payment method ?

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #96758

Sure, here they are.

There was a mistake in my original post. Hikashop version was 2.1.0, not 2.1.1 as I posted it. After an upgrade to 2.1.1 the points are calculated just fine. This was done on a development site and I can confirm that Hikashop 2.1.0 doesn't calculate right with the same settings as Hikashop 2.1.1 the amount of points, when the user pays with points. Based on my setting the points are multiplied by 10, but this can be a coincidence. Probably there is a connection between this and the rates, as I am using 0.1 points for 1 currency for payment. But I'm not sure about this. Anyway the upgrade resolved this issue. As you can see on this shot, the last two records are calculated right.

As for the second issue, unfortunately the upgrade didn't resolved this one, so here are the shots, I hope there is only some misconfiguration about this.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 1 month ago #96938

Hi,

When the "virtual coupon" mode is not used, the user have to confirm the order to pay it with AUP.
If the complete order could not be paid with points (in your case, the shipping is not included so you can't pay the full order with points), the plugin would create a coupon, attach it to the order and redirect the user to the checkout.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds