Hikashop Licence

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #96953

In Joomla control Panel under "Updates are Available", it is showing the following message.

Hikashop BusinessWe did not find a license attached to your website motorcomponents.com.au ...

What does this suppose to mean? And why is it appearing if we have a licensed Business copy of Hikashop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4005
11 years 1 month ago #97000

Hi,

You have to login with the account who have bought the license and go into the "Your subscriptions" section in the website.
At this moment you would be able to configure the url of your website. By specifying this URL (your website), HikaShop would find the license and your website would be able to use the automatic updater.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 1 month ago #97242

there is nothing in Subscription that allows me enter a new url (my url). How can I enter a new URL from this page?

• Thank you received: 4005
11 years 1 month ago #97309

Hi,

Your current account (bern) does not have any HikaShop license.
That's why I told you that you have to login with the account who have bougth the HikaShop business license.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 1 month ago #97815

Hi Jerome,
I have misplaced the account in which I logged on to buy the Hikashop. I have tried all the accounts that I am aware of but cannot get in with any. How can I retrieve the account I used to buy the hikashop with?

• Thank you received: 13084
11 years 1 month ago #97901

Please provide the necessary information to identify you and your order via our contact form and we'll see what needs to be done so that you don't get the error anymore.
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

11 years 2 weeks ago #100085

This license problem seem to be still here. How can we fix it? Purging does not fix it for good.

11 years 2 weeks ago #100117

That's normal. You need to be logged with the account which has the license so that the update xml can be retrieved by joomla's updater.
Your "bern" account has no license attached to it. Thus, you have the error. That's why I asked you to provide the necessary information via our contact form so that we can move your license to the account you're using and not the other one where you did the purchase.

11 years 1 week ago #101080

The account I did the purchase on was This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The Bern account I use for this forum login.The was also another email that was typed in during purchase of HIkashop which was This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If this is a normal message why is it affecting the items which don't have prices on and displaying it as Free when we have already changed it POA. Previously showing as POA?
I have attached these messages again.

Attachments:

11 years 1 week ago #101163

Ok, I've added the website to the subscription for you.

Now just click on the "purge cache" button on your motorcomponents.com.au website's joomla updater screen and you have the problem anymore.

11 years 1 week ago #101248

Ok. did what you ask me to do. Will wait and see if these messages keep coming up and will advice.

cheers

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds