Hika User Control Panel

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 week ago #100558

HI, I have a menu item linked to Hika User Control Panel, which displays few functions, one of them is user profile, but it is Joomla user profile, not Hika. Wasn't supposed Joomla registration redirect to Hika registration? In result when I visit registration page or create a new account the fields are different from what I see in user profile. And even if I registered and view my profile, the fields are empty, I only see username and email address, but nothing else. It's a bit confusing.

See attachments.

There is few things:
- user profile should actually populate with the information that was entered, not just email address, but home address
- cancel button at the bottom should take you back to the My account view, instead of homepage
- ideally user profile should look like the registration form without the basic settings like editor, timezone etc.
- the user profile page has 3 headings: edit profile, basic settings and user profile, user profile is not populated with any information

Any ideas on how to fix these?

There is also the View Orders function, which is good, but the filter does not filter anything.
Any ideas what could be causing this issue.
Again my site is: 50.97.105.145/~mandecki/
-Anna

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13084
11 years 1 week ago #100687

The address information that you enter during the HikaShop registration are stored in the address table of Hikashop and can be changed via the Address menu of the control panel.
The Profile menu of the control panel is only to modify the main user info that is stored in Joomla user table.
The basic settings area of that page can be disabled in the joomla user manager options.
Regarding the User profile fields that you see there, they have nothing to do with HikaShop address fields. You should remove them too in Joomla as they are not needed.
You can also completely remove the link to the joomla profile page by simply unpublishing the HikaShop Joomla user plugin.
Note that this view is a view of Joomla, not HikaShop. HikaShop has no control on it and thus we can't add a back button automatically to it. You can however edit the joomla view file yourself if you want to add a link back to the control panel.

The filter of the orders listing is working fine on our end. Please provide more information on the issue.

11 years 1 week ago #100696

Thank you, that helped.

The filter for orders history - I try to filter the order number B3 for example, and it does not do anything.
How should the filter be used?

11 years 1 week ago #101037

You're right. You've spotted a bug.

I've patched HikaShop. If you download it again on our website and install it again on yours the search will work on the order listing of the frontend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: anusia

11 years 6 days ago #101727

Hi Nicolas. I have noticed that filtering for order history does not work for me either. I can download the new version but would rather just extract the fixed/modified files instead of re-installing the whole Hikashop Software.

Was it just a few files that can be uploaded/overwritten? If so, please tell me which ones and I can download the new version and extract those files only and upload them. Thanks.

11 years 6 days ago #101765

It's the file components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php that you need to replace by the file front/views/order/view.html.php from the install package.

11 years 5 days ago #101844

Ok. I replaced the code in components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php with the code that is in front/views/order/view.html.php (from the latest version), and order listing filter now works great. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds