State is not displayed when registering a new user

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 weeks ago #100908

Hi, when a user is registered in my store, the state is not displayed, only the country. Once registered, you can edit the address and add the rule correctly, but in the register process does not appear to select the state.

What could be the problem? I attached a file where I have marked with red arrows where states should appear. The capture is in Spanish.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago #100933

Hi,
The problem is maybe coming from the fact that you unpublished your "address_state" custom field through "Hikashop->Display->custom field".

11 years 3 weeks ago #101048

Hello, I've been there and address_state field, the provinces are not my country, I send you a screenshot for you to see. How I can put the provinces of my country? I tried creating a new field, select Area and still appear the other provinces ... Thank you.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 3 weeks ago #101067

Hi,

If your address state is empty it is because the default country is unpublished.
The "country" custom field have a default value, but if the stored default value is an unpublished country, it would display the first published country.

The state is linked to the default country so by default it will load the states of the default country but... If this default country is unpublished, it would not load the state of the first published country.
It is something that we want to improve in the future.

For the moment, you just have to edit your "country custom field" and re-save it.
By saving it, you would update the default value with the first published country and all will work right after that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 3 weeks ago #101069

Thank you. The country was also published and provinces. Before reading your post, I decided to change the field type from "Zone" to "Drop Down Easy" and manually add the provinces. Now is fine. I enclose two sacks. Thanks for all, greetings.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds