SQl Error Upgrade to Business

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 week ago #101041

Hi,
I have upgrade my release of Hikashop to Business version.
I installed the upgrade from Essential to Business but at the end of the installation an error appear:
"500 SQL=ALTER TABLE `h7eoh_hikashop_product` ADD `product_alias` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';"

and if I try to create a new product this is the error message:
"500 SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `h7eoh_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_canonical`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_access`,`product_group_after_purchase`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Test Leonard','','','','','','','Test_Leonard','11','0','','25','0','5','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','all','','main','retertert','1366911979','1366911979' )"

Can you help me to resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Guy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
11 years 1 week ago #101055

Hi,

Your update didn't go to the end because of the first SQL error.
Thus, not all the new columns of the product table could be added during the update.

You will have to add manually the missing columns in your database.
Normally, the debug system tells you which column is missing so you can just add it with a simple query in phpmyadmin in such cases.
However, your Joomla 3.x version has a bug which prevents the display of the error messages coming from the database.
So you first need to update Joomla to the latest version and try again in order to get the proper error messages in order to know which column is missing and then add it.

11 years 1 week ago #101136

Hi,
Thanks for your reply!
Now I'm working on a test site and I update my version of Joomla, then I run again the upgrade of Hikashop and no message error appear......but still does not work and also other article do not appear!
Please, before upgrade the site on "production", can you gime me the correct sequence to do correctly?
Thanks!
Guy

11 years 1 week ago #101239

Hi,
I've probably solved the problem:
In test environment I uninstalled every single component and plugin of hikashop(filter Hika) then I dropped manually every tables of Hikashop on DataBase.
I have upgrade to latest versione of Joomla (3.1.0) and finally I installed every version of Hikashop (1-Starter,2-Essential and 3-Business) and no error appear and no problem when I try to publish a module/menu or create a new product.
For your opinion is correct this way? can I procede also in production environment?
Many thanks for your support!
Guy

• Thank you received: 4005
11 years 1 week ago #101264

Hi,

I want to say that it is logical that no error appear.
The different editions does not update the SQL. You don't need to install HikaShop starter to install HikaShop essential, etc.

The SQL is updated when you change the HikaShop version. Going from HikaShop 2.1.0 to HikaShop 2.1.1
The Database structure is the same between the different HikaShop editions.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds