mini cart don't work

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 week ago #101208

hi,
I don't know if it's a bug or an error from me (but I didn't change anything in this view) but mini cart module don't display correct prices in products with characteristics (only in these ones). Price multiplies two times units: if product price is 10€ and quantity is 10 units, mini cart display total price 1000€ and not 100€. But checkout cart displays all prices right.
Another question: when hikashop create invoice from an order, all prices display with taxes. I put the option yes in "detailed tax display" and I'd like to show unit price, price, subtotal, shipping without taxes as checkout cart. Wich view and what have I to change?
The same thing for mini cart: Wich view and what have I to change to display prices without taxes?
As always, thanks for your work and apologies for my extra work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 1 week ago #101277

Hi,

That's a bug which is already fixed on our end and which will be fixed in next version of HikaShop. You can also download again the current version on our website and install it again on your website to get the patch directly.

If you want to display your prices without taxes, you can change the option "show taxed price" in the configuration (for the products listing/page, the checkout and the order emails/invoices) and in eahc module/menu for the corresponding menu/module.

11 years 6 days ago #101344

hi,
I know I can change it in configuration, but I put it to show both prices in products (with and without taxes) and chekout cart display prices only without taxes (except final total). I want to display prices in mini cart as in checkout cart, I mean without taxes. I Know I have to edit some view file but I don't know wich file and what I have to change in it. please, some help with this (I have no idea of php).
I wanted to report a possible bug: when I was creating my shop, I copied the last created product and changed all what I must to change (images, text, prices, etc). I put six different prices in each product (depending on customer group and quantities). each time I copied a product, the order of prices changed: first display third, second display fith, and so on; and the same thing happened with characteristics. I hope this can be useful for you.
Thanks for your help in advance.

11 years 5 days ago #101516

Hi,

There is no need to edit files to change the way the cart module display the prices as I already said. Go in the hikashop options of your cart module and there change the show taxed price option and voilà.

No one reported any bug related to the ordering changing after a copy and we cannot reproduce the problem on our end.

11 years 4 days ago #101655

You are right. The problem was I selected to display prices without taxes in module cart and displayed it with taxes; if I set it to display prices with taxes, then cart displays prices without taxes, and I think I did not change anything (??????).
The other question about invoices. I was looking for it but I don't know where I have to change the way of showing prices without taxes in invoices (except final total).
About ordering changing after a copy, it's not too important. I finished the production of my shop and published it, and I said you just for your information (if you want to pay attention to this), but throughout the production it hapenned many times. If I can, I love to help everybody and over all if this people are you, that help me many times.
thank you for all.

11 years 3 days ago #101821

We don't have such problem with the tax option of cart modules and neither anyone else so I don't see how that's possible.
Maybe you're not editing the correct module ? Or maybe you had edited some view files form previous versions and thus the behavior is wrong ?

As I already said, the invoices use the "show taxed price" option of the configuration. If you set it to show the prices without taxes, you will see the prices without taxes in your invoices like you want.

11 years 1 day ago #102190

I edited product and checkout listing_ price view to display prices without taxes before prices with taxes and you said to me I have to do the following:

In the listing_price view file, you will have to swap the line:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);

and the line:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);

and change the line:
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');

with:
echo ' with taxes)';

Could be this the problem or not? As I already said, I have no idea of php, and I don't change anything if you don't say to me (at least, consciously)

10 years 11 months ago #102395

That is indeed the problem since that modification swap the price with tax and the price without tax.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds