Free shipping on Vouchers - Showing No Payment

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 days ago #102002

HI there.
We just upgrade to the Business version of HikaShop to help support our product launch of Gym gift vouchers.

Already setup are various products they can buy using the Australian Post Plugin (works very well), and there is the manual shipping for pickup at the gym which also works. Struggling thou to get the free shipping working on the Gift Vouchers.

Keeps coming up with no payment method available. I've turned on the shipping by product for manual shipping and I think I've gotten that set the for test voucher on the site, tried min volume and bits like that, but no success.

The ideal situation is that the free shipping only appears if they have selected a product which has free shipping (and a bit of an ask, that option is removed if they add in a product which does have shipping).

I can provide onetime access to the system for support.

thanks
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 days ago #102008

Oh wow. I am covered in SHAME.

It was only after I sent the support details to Hikateam I thought to go and actually check the payment method (we use Paypal) and guess what. You have to select the different shipping options in there that the payment method applies to.

I did just review the FAQ, and may I suggest adding to item 2 to include that the payment plugin is configured for all shipping methods. (and specifically if you add an new shipping method after initial setup). Maybe even add and extra item to read something like "If your shipping selection is showing no payment method found please check that the shipping method is enabled within the payment module"

One of the trade off's with having such a great customisable product is that it can get complex.

thanks Hika Team.
d

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds