2 bugs:Title shows "href", and Vote page error

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #103776

I have 2 bugs.

1. Hikashop pages now shows href tag in the page title on the admin backend. See attached image. Not sure if this always existed or not, but it shows now.

2. When I go to the backend config and click on the "vote" page under the "customers" dropdown, I get the page with no CSS whatsoever and this error at the bottom:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadLib() in /home/folder/public_html/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/vote/tmpl/listing.php on line 50

I tested out the vote system and when the email notification is sent I get a proper address in order to edit the comment/vote. However when I try to access from the admin backend I get this page and error. The backend admin vote page is just plain text, no CSS whatsoever.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 11 months ago #103802

Hi,

1. It's a bug of the newest versions of Joomla 2.5, 3.0 and 3.1 which doesn't strip the HTML of the title link for the title header. Download again the latest version of HikaShop and install it on your website and that will fix it as we added some code to circumvent that bug of the Joomla API.

2. That has been fixed as well. Installing the latest version will fix that too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds