- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 2
Footer disappears
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have debug turned on, however I did not get an error message.
I searched your forum for the problems I was having and found no answers
Everything works fine until I get to the "finish page" on the cart. When I click "finish" and it redirects to paypal, the footer portion of the page completely disappears. I try to firebug it but that doesn't work. Also I edited the CSS for the checkout process, however you will see that on the FINISH page, it changes back.
The second thing that happens is that I get an error on the paypal developer site. "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address." I have checked everything I can think of. I'm logged into the developer site when I'm testing. I have the right credentials in hikashop and it still won't work. Though it worked the other day. I cannot find anything on the paypal developer site either.
I would be happy to PM you the FTP info so you can take a look.
Thanks
Lisa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Reading that thread will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/61472-fo...age-of-checkout.html
2. Do you have a address step through your checkout workflow (you can check it through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") ? If not can you add an address step, and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give us more details on your address params, like some screenshots of your custom fields of the address table ?
And a screenshot of your PayPal payment method configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you would like I can private message a Joomla Admin if you need to take a look further.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the paypal payment methog settings, could you click on the button "Refresh IPs", enable the debug mode and then try to create a new order.
After that, go in Configuration > Main > Files, and open the payment log file, thanks to give us the returned error message if there is a message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1) I am getting the message No shipping method found
2) My footer is disappearing despite trying to create a template override
3) The "total with vat" needs to read "total" on the email order notifications for customer and admin.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. This seems not to be related on the previous problem. Do you have create valid shipping methods for your products ?
Are they covering any weight, zones, etc ?
2. Have you tried what Mohamed suggested here : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...sappears.html#162917 (part 1) ? If your footer is a module, you have potentially to assign it on all pages, or in Configuration > Checkout, select a menu with this module for the option "Force a menu on checkout".
3. This is just a translation override, here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. yes, but now I can't test it b/c I can't get past the cart b/c I am getting the "no shipping method found"
3. I understand this is a translation override. What I am trying to tell you guys is that the translation override is NOT working after following all instructions, all forum posts I found on the subject, etc.
I would love it if someone were willing to to log in to the admin and help me. Please!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. I made some tests and I didn't have the "No shipping method found".
Please provide some information to reproduce the problem and some details about your shipping methods.
2. I saw the footer in all pages, even in the last step where there is the redirection to paypal.
The paypal end page contains a script to redirect the user to paypal, it can cause the end of the loading and the page and some browser won't display the rest of the page because they stop the loading and start the redirection.
3. Please do not make double or triple post for the same problem.
You are loosing us because the information are in too different thread that it is just not possible to understand anything and help you correctly. So please focus on one single thread for this problem, otherwise won't be able to resolve it.
If you want that we log in your admin panel, we will need some credentials for that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."
I am attaching a screenshot of the checkout flow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
www.avactis.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...merchant-is-invalid/
www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Sellin...-payment/td-p/441047
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.