User points value not changing correctly

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #276558

I forgot to add the following - I can see that these are different, but cannot understand what is different to be able to fix it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #277287

Hi,
As I am still having issues I would like to know if you can advise me as to what I should look out for when running debug mode? I have not noticed any errors.

I still have a problem that points are not added when the customer pays using the PayPal payment module, but does when they pay by PayPal pro

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #277331

Hello,

Paypal pro ask for the credit card, so when the order is created the payment is already confirmed so the order is created as "confirmed" (or "processing" depending how you have configured your plugin).
Paypal classical redirect the user to the payment platform, so the order is modified afterwards to be "confirmed" (or "processing" I don't know how you have configured your plugins).

There is no issue with the "order_payment_params" data I can see in your previous message.
But because we do not know how the orders are confirmed and we do not have the required elements to understand the workflow ; I'm sorry but we can't help you much.
Do you have an error with the emails so the plugin is not triggered correctly during the paypal IPN ?
We can't tell but for what I can see, the data for the "user points" is correct and I think that if you take a "created" order and "confirmed" it manually, the point will be credited (without the user notification in order to be sure that email won't be generated).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 8 months ago #277399

Thank you, I will look for any errors there.

Both are set to 'confirmed' automatically when the order is paid, and both correctly state that when notification comes through from Paypal.

Now that I know where I should look, I will see if I can discover what is different.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds