Akeeba subscription plugin

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 8 months ago #59650

The Akeeba subscription plugin works perfect when the person pays by check and the order is manually confirmed in the administrator control panel, the user gets added to the custom Joomla group.

When the order is paid by authorize.net, the order shows completed and confirmed in the administrator control panel and the order completes with success (automatic payment notification received- and indicates ip address etc) but the user does not get added to the custom Joomla user group.

any suggestions ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13074
11 years 8 months ago #59715

Hi,

So if I understand what you're saying, the order is confirmed, the subscription is added to the user in Akeeba Susbcriptions but the user group is not added to the user.
The plugin only handles the subscription of the user itself. The group being added to the user is something which is done by Akeeba Subscription and we don't have any control on that. And it's something that you configure on Akeeba Subscriptions end.
So in that case I would recommend that you contact the Akeeba Subscriptions support for help on that.

• Hikashop Business
11 years 8 months ago #59733

I am sorry I was not clear enough. The subscription is not added, even though the order completes.
I will send you log in details via PM if you want to look.
Thanks

11 years 8 months ago #59797

Then, a possibility would be that the access of the akeeba subscription plugin is not public and because of that it would be fired only when you change the status on the back end.

Other than that, I don't why it wouldn't work on the automatic confirmation but work on the manual confirmation.

• Hikashop Business
11 years 8 months ago #59816

what do you mean "the access of the akeeba subscription plugin is not public"? The site is not hidden in any way, just running in a directory of the main site.

11 years 8 months ago #59870

When you edit a plugin via the joomla plugins manager you will find the option "Access Level".

• Hikashop Business
11 years 8 months ago #59878

ok, it has always been public.

11 years 8 months ago #59963

I remember that we fixed a similar issue with that plugin a few months ago.
Did you download recently the plugin ?
If you have an old version of the plugin that could explain that behavior. And in that case, redownloading and installing the latest version from our website should solve the issue.
It was happening only with payment plugins where the credit card is asked on the checkout like with the authorize.net plugin in AIM mode so that might explain the problem...

• Hikashop Business
11 years 8 months ago #60010

I have upgraded to the business edition and I have made sure all my plugins are the latest.
I have tried 2 orders with Authorize.net and both completed fine, but neither (1 new user and one an existing user) renewed the subscription.

I went to the admin control panel and changed the status manually on one of them (order#T17) back to created and then confirmed and that did trigger the subscription.

I am using the AIM method with Authorize.net
Any help is appreciated.

11 years 8 months ago #60096

Hi,

Thanks. Could you provide a back end and FTP access to your website so that we can trace down the problem ?

11 years 8 months ago #60387

The problem should be fixed now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: webiedesign

• Hikashop Business
11 years 8 months ago #60392

It is ! I am so happy Thank you !!

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds