When removing a product from cart, options remain

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #34927

Howdy,

When I have a product that has options, and the user chooses an option, everything works fine. But when the user removes the product from the cart, the selected options remain with no way to remove them. I don't think I did anything wrong setting up the option, it is just a product in an unpublished category, nothing special.

Thanks,

DAve

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13080
12 years 3 months ago #34972

Hi,

That's strange as we don't have that problem on our end.

Could you edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php and change the line:

$query = 'DELETE FROM '.hikashop_table('cart_product').' WHERE cart_product_id = '.$cartContent[$id]->cart_product_id. ' OR cart_product_parent_id = '.$id.' OR cart_product_id = '.$cartContent[$id]->cart_product_parent_id;

to:

$query = 'DELETE FROM '.hikashop_table('cart_product').' WHERE cart_product_id = '.$cartContent[$id]->cart_product_id. ' OR cart_product_parent_id = '.$id.' OR cart_product_id = '.$cartContent[$id]->cart_product_parent_id.' OR cart_product_option_parent_id='.$cartContent[$id]->cart_product_id;

and try again ? Does that solves the problem ?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #35038

Fixed. I tried several combinations of products with options and without, deleting products in different orders, every time the cart went to empty.

Thank you!

DAve

• Thank you received: 13080
12 years 3 months ago #35039

Great, we'll add that for next release.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds