Checkout won't direct to Paypal

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #39652

I've just installed my hikashop site, configured and started adding products. Only one glitch. During checkout, I can't get to paypal.

Paypal is configured, it is the only payment option.
After entering address, I click next and the page refreshes. It should redirect to paypal.

What am I missing?

Thanks, guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 months ago #39834

Hi,

You have one of the problems mentioned in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please check each point and you should find your problem.

12 years 2 months ago #39836

Hi,

I went through all of those points already. Paypal is the only payment option, and it's automatically checked during checkout. The problem is that when I click on 'next', I don't get directed to Paypal to make the payment.

Thanks!

12 years 2 months ago #39837

Then you missed one of the points. Please provide a link to your shop and we'll look at your checkout.

12 years 2 months ago #39838

12 years 2 months ago #39846

There is no shipping method displayed on your checkout. That's probably why it's not working.

You should either remove the shipping view from your checkout workflow or properly setup your shipping methods.

12 years 1 month ago #43465

I am having the same problem. I have been running in circles to get Hikashop to work. I finally get my payment methods complete, finally got my USPS and UPS User IDs, all moved to production server, everything set up and now it wont redirect to paypal at checkout.

So...I went to the payment options, selected the shipping methods now it tells me I have no payment methods created? WTH? This is getting rediculous. Im going nuts here.

Now I dont see any way to de-select those shipping methods in the payment options plugin.

My Store page is here

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Outdoorsman.

12 years 1 month ago #43476

UPDATE: I went into the payment plugin options, selected only standard shipping method (not UPS or USPS) then proceeded to create an order. On two occasions I choose different shipping options both UPS and USPS, it still tells me I have no payment methods. I have payment methods configured correctly and I know they are correct, I have used shopping carts before so what can the issue be?

12 years 1 month ago #43477

From what I can see, you just need to deselect the shipping methods in your paypal plugin options. Just press the CTRL key on your keyboard and click on the shipping methods of the paypal plugin and that will unselect them. Then save and it should work.
Also, I see that you restricted PayPal to the USA zone. So it won't display for other countries. Not sure if that's what you want ?

12 years 1 month ago #43478

Ok got past that point finally, thank goodness. That was the last thing I would have figured to be the problem. Now I have a new issue. It directs to paypal but paypal is telling me

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

Off to figure this one out. My address I used is valid, been valid for 13 years lol

12 years 1 month ago #43480

12 years 1 month ago #43485

Finally after many long hours I think I got this booger working. I was really getting worried. So far so good thanks Nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds