USPS Shipping Option Doesn't Show Up for PayPal

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42902

Hi there,

I had enabled the USPS Plugin on my site, CanvasPet.com, along with the PayPal payment option. However, the USPS option never showed up on the list of Shipping Methods for the PayPal plugin. I have also created a number of Manual Shipping Methods. All of them show up on the PayPal plugin's Shipping Methods option.

How do I insure the USPS Plugin option shows up under the PayPal Plugin's Shipping methods?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #42903

I forgot to add a note: I've already insured that the USPS Shipping plugin in enabled.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 month ago #42979

The USPS shipping method is not compatible with that option.
If you want to see all your shipping methods, you should unselect all the shipping methods you selected in the paypal plugin options and they will all display in the checkout.
Alternatively, if you're a developer, you can edit the file plugins/hikashopshipping/usps.php and add the implementation of the method shippingMethods in order to have the USPS methods in the paypal plugin's option.

12 years 1 month ago #43381

WHAT? your telling us that the USPS shipping module is NOT compatible with paypal payment method?
that is just plain goofy, why in the world would it be made and not made compatible with paypal?
Is there ANYTHING we can use that IS compatible with paypal? Im getting very discouraged on Hikashop, it seemed soooooo good but now its a nightmare with shipping methods. i feel ill never get this working

12 years 1 month ago #43382

Just to note, I dont have any of the methods selcted in my paypal options yet at checkout I still get No shipping method found so im wondering what to do now?

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 month ago #43506

No, the USPS method IS compatible with PayPal. What I'm saying is that in the PayPal plugin you should not select anything in the "shipping methods" options if you use that shipping plugin.
Please understand that we didn't develop the USPS plugin and that it was provided for free by someone else from the community.

The "No shipping method found" error is caused by a restriction you set in the shipping plugin. For example, if you set a restriction on the zone, it will only be displayed if the address of the uer is in that zone.

Here is a list of points you should check for that error:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

12 years 1 month ago #43528

Ah ok, got ya. Man Im hoping someone can take the USPS module and get it fine tuned. I cant get it to update with multiple products so far. Prices never changes for me.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds