Hikashop packages

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #43061

HI,
If I buy the essential the buyer doesn't have to register or login meaning that he can checkout as a guest but still has the option to register.Will I have the option to let the buyer only enters his shipping address then when he click continue he enters the billing address in paypal?

If I want to upgrade to the business after few months I only pay the difference between the two packages right?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 month ago #43088

Hi,

With the Essential edition, you can choose whether the checkout will be in "guest" mode or not. The users won't have the choice to do one or the other (that's in the todo list).
There is no option to do the address selection you want. It will work like it does in the starter edition.

Yes, you pay only the difference between the two. We have that product for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/business/up...-from-essential.html

12 years 1 month ago #43092

Do you have any link of how the checkout as a guest will look like in Hikashop?

Thanks so much

12 years 1 month ago #43093

You can try it on our demo website by changing the option "registration" to "no registration" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.

The following user(s) said Thank You: shiri

12 years 1 month ago #43099

Hi,
so when I set it as checkout as a guest without registration( see attached) ,I will not have this "new" for the billing address that the user wonders what is still missing to checkout to realized after few seconds that he has to click on this "new" to enter his billing address right? I will get ride of this and get a clear page to fill out as billing, shipping, and then "next" button to pay right?

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by shiri.

12 years 1 month ago #43215

That interface is Displayed with the "address" view of the checkout workflow option of the configuration. Just remove it from there and you won't have it.

12 years 1 month ago #43869

Hi,

I bought today the essential package.I put no registration and no login in in the configuration but I have a problem here.
I have a top menu "order status-log in" which let the user login with his user name and password to check the status of his order ,how can I make it now to check the status of his order by order number instead?

thank u

12 years 1 month ago #43871

That's not possible. the control panel and related items like the addresses manager and the orders manager are only available for logged in users. Otherwise, the system cannot reliably identify the user. Anyone would be able to see the orders of anyone else.
However, the users will still get their order creation and order confirmation emails in that case.

12 years 1 month ago #43884

Hi

Please see attached is this how it supposed the cart to look like when I put "no registration" and "no login" in the configuration?

Thank you

Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago #43886

Yes. The "no registration" means that no user account is created so the username/password fields are removed. The no login means that you don't want to display the login interface, which is the case.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds