Bonus product - Alphauserpoints

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 1 month ago #43607

Hi

After reading Alphauserpoints integration with Hikashop I see that this component basicly gives you the option to pay with points for products available in your shop.

But what If you want to reward your customers with products that are not for sale in your shop (gift or special products). Is this possible or would require a different extension.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 month ago #43756

Hi,

If the products are not in the shop, how do you want HikaShop to tell the customer that he has gained it ?
One solution I can see would be to simply modify the messages/emails in order to tell the user that he has gained something.

12 years 1 month ago #43774

Hi Nicolas

The products would be on Hikashop (on the administrator) but maybe unpublished or I don't know...

That's my doubt.

If someone has a shop selling fruits for example and wants to reward users with certain points with gifts that they don't sell (i.e a special spoon)

That shop selling fruits would not normally sell a spoon but just have that product as a gift product.

Don't know if you get what I mean.

I'm wondering how could you reward with products that you don't sale on Hikashop but you can have them included someway, maybe unpublished or that won't work?

Regards

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 month ago #43782

If you unpbulish them, you won't be able to add them to the cart.
You could have them in an unpublished category. That would still allow you to add them to the cart (you could for example redirect the user to the add to cart html button link of the product) while not being directly available in your shop.

The following user(s) said Thank You: manuxx

12 years 1 month ago #43789

Thanks Nicolas I will try that.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds