license / purchase question

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #21956

Hi
Considering purchasing HikaShop business and have a query about the lifetime license.

It reads like my site will be licensed for ever, but will only receive only one year of updates.

Does this mean that with the new Joomla update cycles I will need to buy a new 'lifetime license' each year to continue getting updates, and keep my site maintained? :ohmy:

thanks

timb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
12 years 9 months ago #21972

Hi,

You won't have to buy a new full license. We will sell a 1 year support/update contract which will be a small percentage of a full license. If you don't buy it, you don't get the updates after 1 year. If you do you keep getting them.
Also, if you buy a new license for a second website, you get your support/update contract extended automatically as the contract is for all the websites of a user.
That means that if you're planning on creating at least one website per year with HikaShop, you won't pay for it as and you will get the updates thanks to the licenses.

Note that for now, the system is not in place for that and as long as we don't put it in place, you will be able to update without buying anything.
Also, if there is a security issue found in HikaShop,we would provide the new version for everyone, regardless of support contracts.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #22041

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I have had to stop evaluating HikaShop for now - I discovered there is no 2CO payment module - My customers insist on 2CO and wont use paypal.

Is there a 2CO payment module?

thanks

• Thank you received: 13079
12 years 9 months ago #22044

There is no 2checkout payment plugin for hikashop for now.

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 3 months ago #35184

I have 2CO plugin and I can sell it for $20. Please contact me skype serhioromano

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds