Wrong price on product page

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #33621

Hi Nicholas.

An issue I am having;
To save some time, I have copied a product, then changed the name, code, images and prices of the latter so they become two unique products.

On the listings page, where both products are represented, everything is correct.
-However, if you go to the products view of the one that started life as a copy of the first, the original/first price is kept.
I have checked in the DB, and the price has been updated there, it is only in the product page the old one is showing..

Second issue:
My products have 1 option (sizes) and 8 characteristics.
Because I need a lot of customization, the product text is a html file loaded by 'Sourcerer' (it is just a PHP require_once command pasted in the text area).
When i change any characteristics, everything works as it should, but if I change the option, the included html file disappears..
I guess it has something to do with the function hikashopUpdateVariant()?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Merry Christmas :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 4 months ago #33663

Hi,

If you still have the old price on your front end maybe it's because you have some cache activated ? You should check on that in the configuration of joomla an in the joomla system cache plugin.

For you're second issue, I don't know. I've never used Sourcerer. If you could give a link that page I could have a look at the javascript. Maybe I'll be able to figure out something.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #33697

Hi again.

The pricing issue was caused by me specifying a price for each characteristic choice (M,L,XL), so that is solved.
The characteristics javascript function still wipes out the item description however, and I have no idea why.

The site is not open for the public yet, so I will have to give you access to get in, so I will send you a mail with the access codes.

But, now it is family time :)

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 4 months ago #33720

You could try that modification:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...d.html?lang=en#12886
That might help for the product description.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds