Registration option in paid version

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #34381

I was so frustrated with configuring the demo version, I figured the best thing to do was to purchase the business version and hopefully my problems would be solve. I want to allow for guest checkout as an option, I don't see this being possible with Hika Shop. Either customers have to register or not. Is this correct?

Also, when I select "no registration" inside the configuration settings, a registration form still shows on the site during the checkout process. When I select "registration" I get a line of text saying "no registration allowed". This simply does not make any sense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
12 years 3 months ago #34429

Hi,

It's possible to have a checkout without registration. Here is an explanation:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...n.html?lang=en#34351

What you did is turn off the registration in Joomla so that user cannot register. Since you didn't set the registration option in the HikaShop configuration to "no registration", the system understands that you don't want any registration on your website and that you don't want either a guest checkout and that's why you see that message.
If you do as explained in that message it will work.

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #34614

Thank you. I did not realize that user registration was turned off. Thank you so much.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds