Error checking orders

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #36943

I am getting the error "Error loading component: com_virtuemart, 1" when I check my orders when I don't have any.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 3 months ago #37068

Hi,

That's an error of VirtueMart not HikaShop. Are you using HikaShop ?
There is no such error in HikaShop.

I don't know how you could solve that. If you have that error on HikaShop pages, all I can recommend is to disable all the VirtueMart plugins and modules.

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #37075

Hmmm, I sure don't remember installing Virtuemart on this site, yet I discovered a VM plugin. Interestingly, it wasn't enabled, yet it still managed to intercept that call to the view order page and throw an error. I would have thought that a disabled plugin shouldn't be able to mess with your site.

I have found out how to amend the colors on the orders page - in particular the "No orders found" box. However, the box below that just says "Orders" with a big red cancel button. Clicking that takes you to a screen which I assume is the customer dashboard (I still have yet to set up most of the front end interaction). However, the Cancel button is not especially intuitive - maybe the screen looks like this for a genuine, live order, I'm not sure. IMHO, it should say something like "Go to your dashboard" with an arrow. I saw how to change the icon, but not the wording.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 3 months ago #37221

You can change that by editing the file 'listing' of the view "order" via the menu Display->Views.
We'll change the wording for next release.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds