"No Shipping Method Found"

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #29113

I have a couple of manual shipping methods defined, and very permissive -- no restrictions on weight, price, zone etc.-- and it is published.
Here it is:

But no matter what I do, my US address always results in the "No Shipping Method Found" when I test the cart .

This has been holding me up for two weeks. I have no idea how to debug it. Help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
12 years 6 months ago #29116

Make sure that the main manual shipping plugin is published. If that doesn't solve the problem, go in the joomla plugin manager and save the options of the manual shipping plugin.

12 years 6 months ago #29158

Thanks for the quick response.

As you can see from the screenshot, it is published. And I've saved the options from the plugin manager many different ways while troubleshooting this problem.

I know my way around phpMyAdmin. Can you tell me how (and in which file) Hikashop matches addresses and orders to shipping methods? Maybe I can go in and identify the mismatch.

12 years 6 months ago #29183

No, the screenshot show that one instance of the manual shipping plugin is published. But the main manual shipping plugin must be published as well. You can check that on the joomla plugin manager.

If you didn't set any zone or other restriction on that shipping method, it should be displayed on the checkout unless:
-The plugin is unpublished
-The plugin hasn't been saved in joomla (that can happen in some cases but usually it does not)
-The products in the cart do not have a weight (so they are considered as virtual goods) or you didn't turn on the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" in the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
-You removed the "shipping" view fro the checkout workflow option of the configuration.

12 years 6 months ago #29191

Thank you. The Weight switch was the problem. I never would have figured that out.

11 years 6 months ago #71332

hi i have same problem if add products to my basket messege No Shipping Method Found

giannis plhktras

11 years 6 months ago #71538

11 years 4 months ago #85357

Try deleting each of the shipping methods in your manual shipping plugin, and then enter them again. This was the only way I could get mine to work.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds