CSV Export Problem With Microsoft Excel

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #45228

Hi,

I am trying to export hikashop "Orders" sheet to excel so i can manage them it.

However - The problem is everything is being displayed in 1 column. I have gone through the forum and even tried to edit \administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\dashboard\views.html.php line (70) .. But the problem persists.

I guess the column seperation is ";" .. but its not working properly. My Microsoft Excel is the latest version.

the header is of type :

user_id,"user_cms_id";"user_email";"user_partner_email";"user_params";"user_partner_id";"user_partner_price";"user_partner_paid";"user_created_ip";"user_unpaid_amount";"user_partner_currency_id";"user_created";"user_currency_id";"user_partner_activated";"order_id";"order_billing_address_id";"order_shipping_address_id";"order_user_id";"order_status";"order_discount_code";"order_created";"order_ip";"order_currency_id";"order_shipping_price";"order_discount_price";"order_shipping_id";"order_shipping_method";"order_payment_id";"order_payment_method";"order_full_price";"order_modified";"order_partner_id";"order_partner_price";"order_partner_paid";"order_type";"order_partner_currency_id";"order_shipping_tax";"order_discount_tax";"order_number";"order_tax_info";"id";"name";"username";"email";"password";"usertype";"block";"sendEmail";"registerDate";"lastvisitDate";"activation";"params";"shipping_address_id";"shipping_address_user_id";"shipping_address_title";"shipping_address_firstname";"shipping_address_middle_name";"shipping_address_lastname";"shipping_address_company";"shipping_address_street";"shipping_address_post_code";"shipping_address_city";"shipping_address_telephone";"shipping_address_telephone2";"shipping_address_fax";"shipping_address_state";"shipping_address_country";"shipping_address_published";"shipping_address_vat";"shipping_address_default";"billing_address_id";"billing_address_user_id";"billing_address_title";"billing_address_firstname";"billing_address_middle_name";"billing_address_lastname";"billing_address_company";"billing_address_street";"billing_address_post_code";"billing_address_city";"billing_address_telephone";"billing_address_telephone2";"billing_address_fax";"billing_address_state";"billing_address_country";"billing_address_published";"billing_address_vat";"billing_address_default";"order_full_tax";"item1_order_product_id";"item1_order_id";"item1_product_id";"item1_order_product_quantity";"item1_order_product_name";"item1_order_product_code";"item1_order_product_price";"item1_order_product_tax";"item1_order_product_options";"item1_order_product_option_parent_id";"item1_order_product_tax_info";"item2_order_product_id";"item2_order_id";"item2_product_id";"item2_order_product_quantity";"item2_order_product_name";"item2_order_product_code";"item2_order_product_price";"item2_order_product_tax";"item2_order_product_options";"item2_order_product_option_parent_id";"item2_order_product_tax_info"

Awaiting your reply !
Thank you..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #79371

Open the file in notebook and 'replace all' the ; characters with ,

The file is not formatted properly.

Save it and you can open in excel as a CSV file.

11 years 5 months ago #79525

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 5 months ago #79527

Hi,

Yes, the problem does not came from the separator, it's just that the software which open the file as to use the right separator.
When opening an CSV, most of software propose to select theses options.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds