Show your subscriptions doesn't seem to work

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 11 months ago #50566

Joomla 2.5.4
Hikashop
Akeeba Subscriptions

Hi, I have the Akeeba Subscriptions Hikashop plugin installed. I have a menu item that displays the 'customer account'. The 'Show your subscriptions' link at the bottom of the page doesn't work.

Maybe a bug or is there a setting I'm missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 11 months ago #50651

Can you give the link of the page ?
Is it SEFed ? What is the url when the SEF of joomla is turned off in the configuration of Joomla ? Do you still have the problem when SEF is turned off ?

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 11 months ago #50659

Here's the URL with SEF = ON :

index.php/child-item-197/grouped-item-200/child-item-169/my-studio/profile

Here's the URL with SEF = OFF

index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=user&layout=cpanel&Itemid=559#

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 11 months ago #50767

These are the URLs of the control panel, not the URLs of the button itself. Could you give the URL in the address bar of your browser after you click on the button ?

Also, you didn't answer to my last question: Do you still have the problem when SEF is turned off ?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #86740

hi,

I have the same problem, the link with OR without SEF does not work, it only adds "#" at the end of the url....

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #86773

Hi,

Which version of HikaShop do you have ?

11 years 3 months ago #86847

I'm using the latest one, I just downloaded & installed it yesterday, version 2.0.0

11 years 3 months ago #87065

Can you give us a link to your website ?

11 years 2 months ago #89243

hi, sorry for the delay but my website is still in early development.
Maybe I can send you a private link if you tell me how, but what exactly do you need to see ?

11 years 2 months ago #89371

Hi,

I need to see how it's working in details to reproduce the problem on my end and then correct it.
You can give me the access via PM, just click on the "chat" icon under my avatar on the left side of this post.

Have you tried to update you website to the latest HikaShop release ? (2.1.0 available from our website)

9 years 8 months ago #167210

Can someone please fix this I'm really bored of trying to remember to fix this when Hikashop takes an update...

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 8 months ago #167307

Hi,

Fix what ?
If you can tell us what you modified each time you update HikaShop, it could help us to know what you're talking about and we can integrate it directly in HikaShop.
Otherwise, without more details about the problem, for a topic which have 1 year old, it will be complicated to understand.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 8 months ago #167353

The problem is in cpanel.php on line 21 in directory components/com_hikashop/views/user/tmpl

How the URL is generated when using the Hikashop template is an issue regardless of using SEF on or off. It also does not matter what template the website uses to reproduce this issue. The hashtag (#), is the problem in this section. It is not actually pointing to any link what so ever and only adds the # to the end of the URL. When clicking on the address and view orders buttons in the Hikashop cpanel for users they create correct URLs which work without changes needing applied to anything. The 'View My Subscriptions' button however does not work when using Akeeba Subscriptions to work with Hikashop out of the box. Below are the exact changes I must make in order to make the 'Show My Subscriptions' link actually display the subscriptions properly in the same page the address and orders links work.

<a href="<?php echo hikashop_level($oneButton) ? $oneButton : '/my-account/index.php?option=com_akeebasubs&view=subscriptions'; ?>[/li]

There is also a problem where when using certain jQuery or bootstrap in templates or scripts. The icons for the cpanel for users in Hikashop must be overridden to make the icons visible again. The custom.CSS for Hikashop does not override to show the icons and the website template itself must be modified with overrides to show the Hikashop cpanel icons. Perhaps it doesn't do this with every template out there, but I've found it does it in stock or custom templates. Below are the entries that usually need to be added to the website template custom CSS overrides.

/* Hikashop Control Panel */
span[class*=" icon-"].icon-48-subscription {background-image: url("/media/com_hikashop//images/icons/icon-48-subscription.png");}
span[class*=" icon-"].icon-48-order {background-image: url("/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-48-order.png");}
span[class*=" icon-"].icon-48-address {background-image: url("/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-48-address.png");}

I have tried all of this with caching on/off, SEF on/off in Joomla! and Hikashop, I've tried changing templates and whatever else I can think of. In any situation the hashtag and icons not displaying in the cpanel for users in Hikashop has been a problem for several years.

Also preview on this forum doesn't seem to be working so i had to do a couple edits to fix up some mistypes.

thanks for your timely response and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by ootws.

9 years 8 months ago #167822

Hi,

For the first problem, thanks to edit your subscription plugin via FTP and replace the function "onUserAccountDisplay" by:

function onUserAccountDisplay(& $buttons){
		global $Itemid;
		$url_itemid='';
		if(!empty($Itemid)){
			$url_itemid='&Itemid='.$Itemid;
		}
		$buttons[] = array('link'=>JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_akeebasubs&view=subscriptions'.$url_itemid),'level'=>0,'image'=>'subscription','text'=>JText::_('SUBSCRIPTIONS'),'description'=>'<ul><li>'.JText::_('VIEW_SUBSCRIPTIONS').'</li></ul>');
		return true;
	}

Regarding the icons, they should always be displayed, if they are not, so it is a template issue.

One thing I don't understand, if you apply the changes thanks to our interfaces, for the view via the menu display > views, and the css in configuration > Display > CSS, you should not loose anything when updating.
So I guess that you are not doing the overrides correctly.

9 years 7 months ago #172199

Xavier, that did the trick to fix the akeebasubs problem! Thank you very much! As for the icons issue I figured out that part. I guess I was using a slightly older custom CSS and they wouldn't display right I was unaware of that. I changed to the new CSS and it fixed the icons situation. You are right I didn't override correctly. I apologize it took so long to get back and let you know the result. Keep up the great work guys! :)

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by ootws.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds