Paypal redirect issue (urgent)

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #62568

1.everything working as expected until to show the "please wait for 10seconds'Page ..but after that its not going to paypal page in IE...when I click on pay now button ..nothing is happening..after some wait its dispalying "page can't display ..."

2.By default customer email id displaying under paypal account info in the paypal page

Please help inthis issue...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #62622

Hello,

That maybe means that you have a javascript error on your pages. You can see the error if you open your browser's javascript error console while on that page.
Having a look at your shop would help too.

11 years 8 months ago #62651

Thanks for quick response!

Is there any solution for 2nd question,I don't want display customer email I'd in the PayPal account page by default.

I will check java script error and will get back you.

Karuna

11 years 8 months ago #62675

Hi Mohamed,

my store page : advancedhypno.com/online-store

I have disabled "Pay Now" button at paypal end page as its not working in IE9 .....so that user will wait to re-direct to paypal page....some times its going to paypal page and sometime its not going to paypal page(its just displaying page can't display)

please suggest me as its urgent.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 8 months ago #62791

For the PayPal email. That's something to configure on your PayPal account. It's not related to HikaShop. You should contact PayPal's support.

I tried on your website with IE9 but I'm being redirected properly to PayPal. I don't have any issues with that.

11 years 3 months ago #88687

I have been testing after a customer complaint that they would not get re-directed to PayPal. It appears from my testing using Windows 7 32-bit and IE9. That if you allow it to re-direct on its own, it will go through. But if you press the Pay Now button it breaks. Does not have a problem with the latest Firefox or Safari.

I did notice that when I press the Pay Now button the URL is www.paypal.com not www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

Regards,
Richard

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #88803

Are you sure that the url set in the paypal plugin is " www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " ?
You can try to edit the file "plugin/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php" to change the action in the form to " www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr "

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 8 months ago #119940

Hello guys,
I am coming for the same issue here in IE9.

Using IE9, when in the Wait 10 Seconds page, if user waits for the redirection, it goes smoothly. But if user click on the Pay Now button, it does not.
Whatever the case, in the back-end the order is being created. (screen shot attachment1).

Can you have a look at it ?
bit.ly/14XcS91 (testing site)

Same time, when setting IE in IE8 mode, I am having issues with the add to cart button in product pages.
Instead of redirecting to the Cart, it redirects to the home page, and no product is being added to the cart. Not sure if this is actually an issue in a real IE8 ? Can someone try it with IE8 please ?

Any input. suggestions here would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13102
10 years 8 months ago #120100

Hi,

I'm able to reproduce the issue on IE9 on our demo website so it's not something on your website. It sounds more like a bug of IE.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find clues as to why this would happen besides the theory that it's probably IE not handling the abortion of the first form submit by the click on the button properly.

We couldn't reproduce the issue with IE8 (IE8 mode on IE10) on our demo website after configuring it like your website to redirect to the checkout.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds