multiple accounts to one shop

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #66825

Hi all,

We currently use E-Way. It works fine - however we really really need to be able to deposit money per product into different accounts.

Is this possible?

Mat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #66828

With Hika shop is there any way to have the shopping cart make the user pay some products with account x and some with account y and force them to pay twice?

Or have two separate eway merchant facilities be charged?

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Mat.

• Thank you received: 13099
11 years 7 months ago #67037

I don't know how eWay works but usually, when you get money from your website on your payment gateway account, it is all summed up in your payment gateway balance.
Then, you can freely transfer the money to one or several bank accounts as you wish.
But you won't be able to know how much that should be for each product in eWay.

In that case, having several eway account would be a first step.
Then, you would have to duplicate the eway plugin (it require code change and should be done by a programmer).

And finally, you would have to restrict payment methods on manual shipping methods which would themselves be restricted by weight/volume to the corresponding products (no coding required for that). Or you could do it cleaner with the help of a programmer by having a custom field on your product to select the merchant account to use and then in the eway plugin decide which one to use based on the merchant account of the products in the order.

11 years 7 months ago #67039

'Or you could do it cleaner with the help of a programmer by having a custom field on your product to select the merchant account to use and then in the eway plugin decide which one to use based on the merchant account of the products in the order.'

That sounds like what I need:
- might you consider doing this?
- can you give some pointers on what I will need to do?

11 years 7 months ago #67490

Hi Nic,

I guess the problem is that if one of our transactions fail then I want to leave the product(s) in the cart.

Where in the process of paying for goods do products get removed from the cart and placed in the order?

That way I will modify it as each part payment occurs successfully.

Mat

• Thank you received: 13099
11 years 7 months ago #67676

Hi,

With the eway plugin, the order won't be created if the payment is not validated. It will display again the checkout with the error message explaining what happened.

11 years 5 months ago #79167

Hi Nic,

This one doesn't seem a big deal but with the eway plugin you seem to be hardcoding the history_amour currency to USD?

$order->history->history_amount= round($order->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,2).'USD';

Mat

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 5 months ago #79285

Hi,

Other plugins like "authorize.net" have the same hardcoded value, because there is only one currency.

[edit] I don't see any currency reference in eway but it seams that the plugin can just accept one currency. Maybe link with the user account.
We would remove the reference of USD.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds