Problem with categories

• Thank you received: 24
11 years 6 months ago #71189

the problem is i want my page to show categories, with its photos but i don´t want the products of this categories to be shown when i choose category listing. I´ve tried all the configurations but still showing, and if i choose other module associated and select one category wth nothing inside, then the products are not shown in its page.

If i change the module associated porducts to category it dissapears but if i click on any categori products are not displayed, i want the categories alone, then if you click in a category, the product shows.

And whatever category i click it shows all the proucts not just the products nested in one categry as it should be.

Webpage is www.heladoychocolate.es

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by condorazul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 6 months ago #71363

Go in the menu Display->Content module, and edit your module with the id 115. There, change the "sub element filter" option to "direct sub elements" and that will do what you want.

11 years 6 months ago #71395

I´ve change it it still have one product in it. And if i click on the categories, one has 2 products, other one 1 product, but in both only one prodcut is displayed and its the same for both.

11 years 6 months ago #71396

That means that the product is attached to the main category. That's why it's still displaying on the main category page and not inside your categories. You should change its category.

11 years 6 months ago #71401

ok first part solved,
but now if i choose the category inside no product is displayed

11 years 6 months ago #71487

I don't understand your question. Can you please give more information ?

11 years 6 months ago #71512

Yes now no product is displayed when i click in the categories take a look www.heladoychocolate.es/tienda-helado-y-chocolate
I have two products in first category one in second none is displayed. If you want access ive already sent it to you

11 years 6 months ago #71723

You deactivated the option "Sincronizar con los elementos en pantalla cuando sea posible" in the associated product listing module of your menu. So the products displayed were simply the products of the parent category selected, ie the main category, ie no products. I'e turned that back on so that it displays the products of the current category.

11 years 6 months ago #71873

thank you thats why i love hikashop

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds