Modules not be displayed

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72513

Hello
I have put some modules on the front of the store. They show random products. When you press one of the products, displayed on the product detali. But the modules are shown all the time on the page. I do not want this. How do I get them away?
I've tried to select them that they should only appear at the corresponding menu item. I have also tried to select the modules to appear on all menus are not marked. Nothing helps.
Look at dykkeroplevelser.site-design.dk
Do you have a solution to the annoyance of problem.
Thanks for the answer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #72666

Hi,

I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Control panel->Module Manager->'Your module'"
- Set the "Module Assignment" to Only on the pages selected
- Set your "Menu Selection"

Hope this will help you.

11 years 6 months ago #72689

The problem is that for the functions do not work for hikashop modules. :S
Well if you choose to press the menu items, then there is no problem. When you press the module links, you can not control how hikashop modules will be displayed. :unsure:
Solution is (maybe, I do not know) to purchase Advanced Module Manager, but it costs 50 €. :blink:
I have already bought hikashop and now it seems that I have to buy another program that corrects problemmer for hikashop ........ I do not think it would go that direction, or do you do that? :whistle:

Many Greetings
Tomasz

• Thank you received: 13088
11 years 6 months ago #72773

The "Module Assignment" option of modules works fine with HikaShop modules and you don't need AMM to do what you want.

In each category/product listing module of HikaShop, in the HikaShop options screen of the module (that you can access via the menu Display->Content modules in HikaShop), you have a "menu" option which defines on which menu the links of the module will direct. So you can select the product/category listing menu you want there, and then in the hikashop options of that menu, you can personalize how the listing menu displays.

11 years 6 months ago #72859

Thanks for your reply, but I do not think you understand my dilemma.
Let me show you what I do and tell me where I make mistakes.

1. I choose Extensions -> Module Manager -> New

2. -> HikaShop Content Module

3. I I fill in details in the module description, just like the picture. There chosen, the module must only appear in 1 menu item.
  4. I go into HikaShop Options. I fill it, just as shown in the picture

5. I think I have made it good. I go on the website press menu and there comes my module. I am happy. It comes only there and nowhere else.
  6. I click on the title of the module to get to the product. The product arrives. The module also occur. It should not. The module must not be displayed with the product.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Tomasz.

• Thank you received: 13088
11 years 6 months ago #73157

The menu item that you selected in the "menu" option of your module is the same as the one you have in the "menu assignment".

So what you did tells the system that when the user clicks on a link of the module, you want to redirect him to the same menu where he is already and for which the module is set to be displayed.

The solution is simple. Just have two menus: one where your module is assigned to (with the menu assignment option). Another one where the module redirect the user when he clicks on the link of the module (with the menu option).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomasz

11 years 6 months ago #73187

You must have many thanks for your patience and help.
I just tried what you have described, works perfectly :woohoo:

Many greetings
Tomasz

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds