paper bill / print version

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72889

Hi there,

apart from paypal and Co. I would like to offer to my clients the possibility to pay per paper bill which I send to them together with the purchased item. Thats old fashioned but still very popular in Switzerland. I could use "Bank transfer" and change this, but I want to offer also "Bank transfer". So I took the "HikaShop collect on delivery payment plugin" and changed a little in the German translation. This works fine. But I miss a few things.

I would like to show an image of a paper bill just like the other options do. Is there any way to add the picture of a swiss paper bill? I can organise the picutre, but how to get it into the system of hikashop?

Then I noticed that the confirmation that is sent to the costumer after ordering and having chosen "pay per bill" (which is the "collect on delivery payment plugin"), he gets the note at the end of the order summary "Ihre Bestellung wird bei Zahlungseingang bearbeitet" which means something like "Your order will be proceeded after the payment has arrived". I looked for it in the translation file, its probably this one: ORDER_VALID_AFTER_PAYMENT="Ihre Bestellung wird bei Zahlungseingang bearbeitet." But if I change this one, it will also sent the changed message after a bank-transfer-order, right? Because the order summary email after a bank-transfer-order includes exactly the same sentence. Well, after a bank-transfer-order, this sentence is perfect, but not for a paper-bill-order. There it should say something like "Please pay the amount within 14 days with the bill that will be sent to you together with your order" (in perfect german, of course). How can I individualise this sentence for each different type of payment?

The Invoice or Shipping Invoice like "Billing address" and "Product list", "Product", "Unit Price" and so on are all in Englisch. There aro not in the language file where I have found and be able to do all of the other changes. Where can I translate the text of those documents? Then I thought they are made to print and add to the order when shipped. But when I use the provided print button after oppening such an Shipping Invoice, it looks like a print from a website with header and footer and the text is far to small. That way this prints are useless to me (see attachment). Is this really meant to be like this?

4. When costumer follow the link of their order in the email they get, there opens their order and a print button is provided. When they click on it, a window opens, but the document is not printed.

Thanks a lot!

Chantal

Thank you!

Chantal

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Chantal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #73130

Hi,

1. To change the image of the Payment method, you can upload you picture in the folder "media\com_hikashop\images\payment" , then in the payment method configuration page, click on the edit icon for the "Images" option and select your picture.

2. You can edit the mail "order_creation_notification" and replace the line:

echo JText::_('ORDER_VALID_AFTER_PAYMENT');
By something like:
						if($data->order_shipping_method == 'collectondelivery')
						else

3. You can edit these views in HikaShop > Display > Views, the file "order / invoice". Then change the translations.
For the text size, you can change it in the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.

4. There is maybe a JavaScript error due to another component or your template. Can you check if an error appear (you can press F12 when in your explorer) ?
Are you using IE 7 ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds