move description text directly above add to cart

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #74393

I would like to add the description text above the add to cart button but when I move the div in the default.php file for the description text out of the bottom part area and into the into the hikashop_product_right_part area it bumps everything down to the bottom below the product image and the add to cart button no longer floats to the right of the product image.

I would love to move the description text to the right of the product image in the same way that the add to cart button is to the right of the product image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #74464

Hi,

You can edit the view "product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views to move the description part in the hikashop_product_right_part area.
Don't forget to add some css properties to limit the width of this area, otherwise it will go under the image area.

11 years 6 months ago #74841

That was it. I had not given it a width so that was causing the problem. Thanks!

7 years 5 months ago #256762

Hello Xavier,

I found the product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views to move the description part in the hikashop_product_right_part area,

but I don't know what needs to be added to that area. I am not a professional coder so I need some guidance. I would appreciate your advice. Thanks!

• Thank you received: 13088
7 years 5 months ago #256875

Hi,

Look in the bottom area in that file for the block of code displaying the description. Remove it from the bottom area and add it in the right area.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds